Who has the best wings in Bergen County? Since 2017, celebrity New Jersey food blogger Peter Genovese has shared his “25 Best Places for Wings in New Jersey” and several Bergen County spots have made the list each year. In the interest of providing our mybergen.com audience with a greater selection of places to go for amazing wings, we’re sharing the names and locations of all Bergen County restaurants that have made the 2017 and/or 2018 “Best Places for Wings in New Jersey” list.
If you’re planning a big game party or if you just have a hankering for some seriously good wings, you may want to pick up a tray to go from any of the these Bergen County restaurants:
- Buffalo’s Chicken, 261 Hackensack Street, Wood-Ridge, NJ
- Fink’s BBQ Smokehouse, 26 West Madison Avenue, Dumont, NJ
- Peck Peck, 250 Degraw Avenue, Teaneck, NJ
- Big Papa Smoke’m, 352 Palisade Avenue, Bogota, NJ
- Mama Chicken, 252 Broad Avenue, Palisades Park, NJ
All of these Bergen County spots have made the 2017 and/or 2018 Best Wings in New Jersey Top 25 list.
Click here to view the most recent list of New Jersey’s 25 Best Places for Wings.