Are you looking for a new Bergen County dining experience? NJ.com has released its list of the Biggest New Jersey Restaurant Openings of 2018 and several exciting new Bergen County eateries have been included. There are always new Bergen County restaurant openings happening so please feel free to share with us on the mybergen.com Facebook page.
Here are the biggest Bergen County restaurant openings of 2018 according to NJ.com:
- Bar Louie, Garden State Plaza, Unit B2, Paramus, 201-834-0880
- Mighty Quinn’s Barbeque, One Garden State Plaza Boulevard, Paramus, 201-843-1490
- Stone & Rail, 175 Rock Road, Glen Rock, 201-345-0709
- The Hill, 252 Schraalenburgh Rd, Closter, 201-899-4700
- Somos, 185 River Road, North Arlington, 973-337-8289 (opening summer 2018)
- Son Cubano, The Modern, Main Street, Fort Lee, 201-399-2020 (opening fall 2018)
You’ll find more Bergen County restaurant openings updated monthly in the mybergen.com Restaurants Directory.