As New Jersey homeowners look hopefully to the promise of spring, many are also considering how to plan and manage long-overdue home improvement projects.
The following list of New Jersey area home shows can be helpful for homeowners who are planning remodeling, landscaping and home decorating projects. Some of these events include home improvement and remodeling exhibits, demonstrations, and sample interior and exterior vignettes. Many provide you with interactive experiences designed to stimulate creativity as you plan your own home design project.
New Jersey Home Show
New Jersey Flower & Garden Show
28th Annual New Jersey Home Show
Monmouth County Home Show
Mansion in May Designer Showhouse
Are You Planning a Spring 2017 Home Improvement Project?
Is this the year you create your dream kitchen or put that addition you've been talking about for years on your home? Did you know that a home equity loan can be a smart way to fund your renovation project, add value to your home’s worth, and subsequently increase your home equity? NVE Bank, one of New Jersey’s oldest and strongest community mutual banks, can help. NVE's new low, introductory rate Home Equity Line of Credit offers homeowners the flexibility to turn their dreams into realty.
NVE Bank Locations
- Bergenfield Office: 135 North Washington Avenue
- Closter Office: 175 Homans Avenue
- Cresskill Office: 189 County Road
- Englewood Engle Street Office: 70 Engle Street
- Englewood Grand Ave Office: 535 Grand Avenue
- Englewood Highwood Office: 42 West Hudson Avenue
- Hillsdale Office: 159 Broadway
- Leonia Office: 310 Broad Avenue
- New Milford Office: 400 River Road
- Teaneck Palisade Avenue Office: 740 Palisade Avenue
- Teaneck Road Office: 1505 Teaneck Road
- Tenafly Office: 80 County Road
This is a mybergen.com Sponsored Content Feature!