What if you had the power in your own hands to be happy and healthy? When stressed and overwhelmed, what if you had simple tools to calm yourself and to recharge? How great would it be if you could either avoid getting ill from viruses going round or bounce back quickly (by keeping your immune system in good shape)? When finding yourself challenged by chronic health conditions, wouldn’t it be nice if you knew how to support yourself to improve your quality of life and begin to create the circumstances necessary for reversing such challenges? When injured, what if you were able to prompt a fast and clean healing?
Well all of this and much more is possible by adding Reiki into your schedule. Reiki is a form of healing and spiritual awakening that is used to achieve the highest good for the individual. It is a Universal Life Force Energy present in everyone. It is not sent to you the client from the practitioner, only absorbed by you the client from the practitioner.
Things You Should Know About Reiki
- Reiki is not a massage, so yes your clothes are left on. It is an energy transference.
- Reiki can be meditative, but it has no spoken mantras or words to the process.
- Reiki does not require the use of crystals, essential oils, or any other abstract New Age Modality. Reiki is pure energy.
- Reiki is not a cult, religion or replacement for medical care. It is a complimentary modality that will promote healing and balance of the body, spirit, and mind.
- This process does not drain or stress the practitioner as there is always a constant flow of Reiki moving between the universe and the practitioner.
Benefits to Reiki as a Result of Its Vasodilation Capabilities
- Induces a deep state of relaxation and a calm state of being
- Release stress
- Helps balance emotions
- Increase awareness
- Reduction of Inflammation
- Boosts the body’s natural health and well being
- Reiki aims to boost the body’s natural healing ability, without drugs, products or painful interventions.
- Builds resilience – find your inner peace.
Bergen County Reiki Master Teacher Sue Bonito
Experience the benefits of Reiki with Sue Bonito. Bonito has 20 years of experience utilizing her skills within her private practice located at REJUVENATE Sanctuary in Westwood, volunteering with hospice and palliative care, and for herself personally.
Why wait to feel better? Today could be the first day of the rest of your life!
REJUVENATE Sanctuary is located minutes from Routes 4, 17 and the Garden State Parkway at 174 Westwood Avenue, 2nd Floor, Westwood, New Jersey. To make an appointment with Sue Bonit0, visit the REJUVENATE Sanctuary Spa website or call 201-666-2600.
This is a mybergen.com Sponsored Content Feature!